Introducing: The 2021 TDI Scholarship Winners
Carrying over the scholarship announced in 2019, the scholarship program is designed to encourage deaf and hard of hearing students innovate and bring forth ideas for addressing the biggest communication access challenges that the community faces.
TDI’s scholarship program is made possible by several telecommunication companies; Ultratec, Sorenson Communications, ZVRS/Purple, and Hamilton Relay by having them as sponsors for the program.
The 2021 Communication Access Scholarship awardees are:
- Travin Nipper, attending the Rochester Institute of Technology University
- Janae Smith-Williams, attending the Macalester College
- Gia DiGiacomo, attending the Temple University
- Nicole Varghese, attending the Hunter College
- Rhiannon Wagner, attending the Rochester Institute of Technology University
- Connor Reed, attending the University of North Alabama