Get involved. Become a TDI Member!
Becoming a member is easy! All you need to do is fill out a simple online application, or it you prefer, you can print and mail.
TDI represents the growing 48 million Americans that are deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind, or late-deafended.
After submitting your online application, your membership will be automatically verified and you can become a member today immediately. Don’t miss the chance to take advantage of TDI’s great member benefits!
Our membership compromises of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds, from students to policy experts; working across all aspects for accessible technologies, telecommunications and media.
- Free online access to the Blue Book, a national directory of individuals, businesses and organizations.
- Free printed versions of our publications mailed to you.
- The latest news from TDI via eNotes.
- Attended TDI Conference and other TDI events at a discounted rate.
- Access to our Facebook page.
- Special invitation to regional meetings and activities organized by your local TDI board member.
- Vote for TDI board members, hold office and/or service on committees.