The Microsoft Strategic Engagements team within the Office of the Chief Accessibility Officer is looking for a Business Program Manager – Accessibly Events.
The idea candidate will:
- play a key role in developing the strategy for Microsoft’s presence at key events, and organizing, tracking, prioritizing, executing, and reporting on those events.
- be the Accessibility Events voice back into the CAO Office.
- engage directly with diverse stakeholders within Microsoft, and externally customers, partners, event coordinators, venues, vendors, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- leverage data to gain insights to maximize business impact of strategic partnerships, events, and to drive ongoing portfolio and program optimization.
- develop deep insights into changing market dynamics of disability community events across all disability segments.
- be responsible for comprehensive partnership and event communications with internal stakeholders on the health and perception of our accessibility events presence.