Become a Member
Get involved. Become a Member of TDI!
Becoming a member is easy! All you need to do is fill out a simple online application (or if you prefer, print and mail).
Once you have provided all of the required information, your application will be automatically verified and you can become a member immediately. Don’t miss the chance to take advantage of TDI’s great member benefits!
Our membership comprises of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds, from students to policy experts; working across all aspects for accessible technologies, telecommunications and media.
TDI represents the growing 27.7 million Americans (aged 20+) – about 14% of the U.S. population – that are deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind or late-deafened.
- Free online access to TDI World magazine and the Blue Book
- Free printed versions of our publications mailed to you
- The latest news from TDI via eNotes
- Attend TDI conferences at a discounted rate
- Members-only social media groups
- Participate in regional meetings and activities organized by your local board member
- All Members may vote on board members, hold office, and serve on committees