Karen Peltz Strauss
- Attorney at the National Center for Law and the Deaf
- Deputy Chief of the Policy, Consumer and Government Affairs Bureau at FCC
- Influenced Title II (9-1-1 Access) and Title IV (Relay Services) of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Helped Developed Section 255 (Access to Telecommunication Products and Services and Section 713 (Television Closed Captioning) of the Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Major contributor to The 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 (CVAA).
- Her filings contributed to many recent strides in access