Innovation is a core driver of accessibility advancement. Hear directly from the leaders in the industry the latest breakthroughs in accessibility and assistive solutions for users of all abilities. This year’s M-Enabling Summit will be filled with distinguished talent, unparalleled educational sessions, and exclusive networking opportunities.
A unique opportunity to explore next-generation empowering technologies, meet colleagues and identify new ways to innovate in providing the best in class effective accessibility solutions.
Highlighted Speakers Include:
- CTIA: Kara Graves, Director, Regulatory Affairs
- Google: Kiran Kaja, Technical Program Manager
- AT&T: Susan Diegelman, Director Public Affairs
- The Viscardi Center: John D. Kemp, President & CEO
- Funka: Susanna Laurin, CEO
- Uber Technologies: Malcolm Glenn, Strategic Partnerships Manager
- AudioEye: Todd Bankofier, CEO
- Hearing Loss Association of America: Dave Hutcheson, Director of Marketing and Communications
- Amazon Lab126: Peter Korn, Director of Accessibility
- Blackboard: Scott Ready, Principal Strategist, Accessibility
- Gartner Research Group: Alan Antin, Research Director
- JP Morgan Chase: Dina Grilo, Vice President, Office of Disability Inclusion
To view the full Conference Agenda click here