Barbara Eger-Klatt will be giving a class in yoga in the mornings of Friday, July 28 and Saturday, July 29 in the Glen Echo room at the lower level of the Conference Center at Bethesda North Marriott Hotel. The class will be held for one hour from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
Each morning class can take up to fifteen students. Registration is not required and is free. Reserve your place by e-mailing Claude Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t wait, there are only 15 spots!
For a beginner’s level, you will learn about chair yoga with these important tools:
- Learn about spinal alignment with natural curves
- Practice basic yoga asana as foundation
- Acquire education about breathing with inhale and exhale
- Understand the difference between good posture and bad posture
- Modify the asana will make you safe and comfortable and one asana will not fit for everyone
- Increase your awareness about your human body with movements
- Harness your mind, body, heart and spiritual connection is a lifetime learning process
The above tool is not the end and your investment in health is for life.
Barbara Eger-Klatt is certified as E-RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance and she is the owner of Yellow Leaf Yoga Studio in Silver Spring, Maryland. It is the only deaf friendly yoga studio in Washington, DC metro area.
**If you have any health concerns, please consult with your physician prior to joining the yoga class.